driving traffic to your blog using twitter, twitter is one of the best and greatest social network in terms of blog or business and products promotion online, so many blogs or website owners that are using twitter they are finding it difficult to use twitter to drive traffic to their blogs.
so today i will be sharing with you on how you can use twitter to drive traffic in an unexpected amount of traffic to your blog.
drive traffic to your blog using twitter
- you should have a twitter follow button and Facebook like button widget on your blog, this will encourage your blog readers to connect with you via twitter and share your post
- tweet meme is a great application by twitter that you can use to share your post on twitter, you should install tweet meme on your blog this will encourage your blog readers to share your post to twitter and that means more exposure to your blog and posts.
- write and send short tips about a topic your covered or wrote about in your blog after writing it include a link back to the post in your blog
- search for groups or list of people on twitter that covers same topics on your blog, then share your blog post with people in those list or groups
- when registering or after you registered you should include your blog url on your twitter profile, after that include your blog link on your twitter background
- setup your blog to post automatically to twitter anytime you create and post a new post on your blog, there are lots of free services you can use to do this some that i use are networkedblogs.com and twitterfeed.com
- you can use twitter search features to locate people searching about topic related to your blog, answer questions that are being asked by people and give them link back to your blog
- search for people that are tweeting about topics you covered in your blog, follow those people and share specific and informative blog post with them